Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Who Are You Going To See Perform Live Next?

Im Off To See Spear Of Destiny Tonight At King Tuts Wah Wah Hut In Glasgow. :)

Comments

• Ah, Tuts... I've got some great memories of that place.

I'm checking out STNNNG ("stunning", apparently) playing a warm-up for this weekend's ATP festival at the Black Heart in Camden tomorrow night.
  • Elbow at the O2 on Sunday.

But after that come two of the gigs that I've been most looking forward to all year. Beth Orton at the Union Chapel on the 5th and Stealing Sheep at Bush Hall on the 10th.
  • FintanStackFintanStack Posts: 14
    edited December 2012
    Red Sky July at the lovely Green Note tomorrow.

The run up to the Christmas break is pretty good for gigs. Allo Darlin', Pinkunoizu, Saint Etienne, Little Fish, Slow Club, Revere, Emmy the Great and then Laura J. Martin for the last one of the year. I'm quite looking forward to some time off to clear the backlog of photos and videos! :)

More Allo Darlin' to kick of 2013 gigging.
  • Allah-Las tomorrow night. Yes!
  • The wonderful Deacon Blue at Perth Concert Hall tomorrow night
  • Muse is coming to my hometown, so, I figure I might as well. But I'm super excited for Alabama Shakes in March!
  • Looking forward to seeing Indians at the Lexington this weekend. Would love to see the Alabama Shakes again. You're in for a treat Partial.
  • Passenger at Scala tonight, Be Good Tanyas at the Barbican on Sunday.
  • Dinosaur Jr., Kraftwerk, Nick Cave and Lord Huron this week plus the incidental free gig.
  • Rebekah Delgado with She Makes War tonight, Katy Carr tomorrow, Brandi Carlile and John Prine next week. Good times!
  • wmcgurnwmcgurn Posts: 8
    Lotus for 2 nights in a row at the National, my favorite venue here in Richmond, VA.
  • Anais Mitchell and Jefferson Hamer at Cecil Sharp House on Tuesday. Linnea Olsson at Slaughtered Lamb (one of my favourite venues!) on Wednesday.

Excited for both!
  • 'Orphaned Land' from Israel, and 'Khalas' (a.k.a Arabic Rock Orchestra) from Palestine at The Garage, London on 13 November 2013.

An interesting coexistence through rock music.
  • Julia Holter on Monday. Yay!
  • Kiss with def leppard on July 13th and motley crue with Alice Cooper
  • bigspizbigspiz Posts: 2
    Xzibit returns to adelaide for one night only at the uni bar on the 23rd April 2014 with special guest Demerick, Dj Invincible & B Real from Cypress Hill. The show promises to be a intimate xperiance & deliver everything a westcoast fan can xpect as Xzibit brings 7 albums worth of material with him on his 2014 World tour. Tickets are highly limited for this concert. Tickets that are purchased will be delivered to your door in person by a rap tix rep the same day or next until it sells out. General admission tickets are $65 & doors open at 8:00 pm. Get your tickets now as event is just weeks away & limited. Inbox to secure your ticket.
  • Dream Theater tonight!
  • Volbeat on May 1st!!!!
  • FintanStackFintanStack Posts: 14
    EMA next week! Very excited!
  • The Bangles on June 28th in San Francisco at Slims
  • Patches1Patches1 Posts: 1
    I would love to see yall live again...I was there at reserva??? hall in new orleans. It freaking rocked. But why arent yall coming back to new orleans when you know this is the best city to performe live in. What are you thinking dave? You know this is a special place with special ppl. You have to come back and jam!!!
  • wmcgurnwmcgurn Posts: 8
    Band of Horses, Houndmouth, St. Paul & the Broken Bones, Jake Bugg, and Neko Case in the next 2 weeks. Gotta love music in the summertime.
  • Bomba Estereo tonight! I've been wanting to see them again since being blown away by their performance at WOMAD festival in 2011.